Place for Rent or Wanted in GTA – Only post if you are looking for a roommate.

Home Forums Housing Place for Rent or Wanted in GTA – Only post if you are looking for a roommate.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

If you are looking for a place or already have a place and want a roommate, please post here. GTA ONLY!!! No professional advertisements.

Spread the love

We are looking for renting a room in a 2 bedroom basement apartment. Short tterm and long term lease available. Looking for male students or working professionals only.

furnished two-bedroom basement, equipped with a full kitchen with a stove/oven, fridge, toaster, living room.

Amenities:
    All utlities included
    furnished
    Lots os storage area
    Internet
    Inhouse laundry

We are a non-smoking facility. No smoking is permitted on our premises.

All shops, banks, library, restaurants, parks, bus stop within walking distance.

Spread the love

I have 1 room available for a female indian student to rent
    It is a 2 minute walk to Mount Pleasant GO station and brampton bus station so easy access to transportation for you to get to school
    The room will be shared with the other female student living in it. Her roommate is moving so we require 1 more student to take her place
    Included in the rent is: furnishings, laundry and unlimited internet
    We are a mature punjabi couple with no children and 3 female students living with us
    $375 a month for rent, must be paid on the 1st day of every month, no exceptions
    Please message me on kijiji and let me know if you are an indian female student. I will then send my number for you to call.
    Thanks

Spread the love

room available with Indian family only for student or full time working girl,near McLaughlin and Raylawson, call or text 5142604455

Spread the love

Coming next week from India
    I need A room on rent in Scarborough area
    Preferred Indian students
    If you have any room available for please let me know
    Message me on my phone number +16473559822

Spread the love

Room available from 1st october for rent on the upper level in a house with family for indian female only , Location : bramalea and sandalwood brampton . Close to 410, chalo freshco plaza. Walking distance to transit bus stop. everything included. if two can share $800 for both. call text on : 647 491 6405

Spread the love

Hi , I am looking for a private room (Preferred)/ room to share in GTA. I am female student studying in George brown. Budget is $450. Please contact me @ 416 879 5344 . If i don’t answer, please msg.

Spread the love

If you are planning to come to Vancouver as a student or an immigrant check us out at http://www.newtocan.com

Spread the love
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Spread the love